- House Size: 2000 SqFt
- Lot Size: 15.30 x 80 Ft
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: Single Family
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Year Built: -
- Price/SqFt: $375
- Total Rooms: 8 + 3
- Garage: None
- Property Features: Attention - Investors & Owner Occupied Buyers alike! This is an amazing opportunity to own great investment property in Toronto - Dufferin / Bloor area. This semi-detached home has 3 beautifully renovated Self-contained Rental Units with amazing potential Rental Income - Estimated Combined Rents approx: $4,300 - Call me for more details.
- Fireplace Features: N/A
- Heating Features: Forced Air - Gas
- External Construction: Brick
- Roofing: Shingles
- Interior Features: Super easy to rent! A rare find with excellent layout! Upper levels - 2nd/3rd Floor - host 2 Bedroom Unit, Main Floor 1 Bedroom + Den and Basement has 1 Bedroom unit. Fully renovated throughout.
2 Cars Parking. Upper and Main floor Units have private laundry. Home has 2 separate Hydro meters.
Extras: 2 Furnaces and Hot water tanks. 2 Exits out of basement and main floor. All units have outdoor space, walk out Decks on upper and main. Great landscaped yard. Over $ 72K Spent in renovations. A Must-See 4 The Savvy Investor! 3 Self-Contained Units have estimated $51K in Annual Income.
- Exterior Features: Fantastic Location - Toronto - Dufferin / Bloor - just walking distance To Dufferin Subway Station - shopping mall, Wallace Emerson Community Centre & Trendy Bloordale Shops and Restaurants.
Bloordale Village has undergone significant change in recent years, and is now considered one of Toronto's 'up and coming' districts.
Owner Occupied Buyers – this is a great home for couple that may need the extra income from additional two rental units – rare opportunity in Toronto – Dufferin / Bloor.
For more information about this property or to discuss your options to Invest in Real Estate connect with me today via my contacts or call / text me at 416-454-1342.
Here is a short video of this beautiful semi-detached home.
View Larger Map